Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I know what!

They are so cool!

1.) She wants star folded by money? What currency she wants? Rupiah ok ar? LOL

2.) She always be the organizer of "ladies night". The main point is, she never ever get drunk. For guys/girls who wanted to drink with her, Get ready!

3.) She wants unlimited supply of nongshim, maggie and indo mee. Hmm, Don't eat too much, girl, I know she can cook well, but must always know how to control! HAHAHA (as if i can control)

4.) I have faith in her that she can boost up her CGPA. She can do it cos she has to do it!

5.) She is slim if compared to me, and she has baby fat if compared to PL.

6.) Ya, for person who dreamt on me, they would have sweet dreams. So, she will know what to do la. LOL! I think she has to adjust her sleeping time at the first place.

7.) She's awesome now and I believe she has impressed a bunch of people.

8.) OMG! I wish to! She can cook nice nasi lemak!

9.) I believe I can fly. "Everyone can fly" by AirAsia =D

No comments:

Post a Comment