Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What she wants?

Oct 27, 2010

Haiz, it's 4 more days to Panda Ong's birthday. U know, every year, Yes every year, it's so hard for us to get her something. What she wants?

She said, she wanted a watch before, I think she even added, but we can't afford to buy her one.
She said, she wanted a pouch for her beloved camera. Ya, it's a good idea cos she wont be able to use her antique handkerchief to wrap it. Or, just buy her a nice handkerchief instead? Hmm not bad!

Thought of buying her a champagne before, but she said, champagne can't last long, red wine better. I think sek jiu will be even awesome, isn't it? =.=

I know she always said, she has a simple wish. Her birthday wish is, she hopes she can celebrate her birthday with the one she cares she loves. Ya, she's not in Malaysia so that this wish is kinda hard to be fulfilled even though it's simple enough.

Haiz, let me think think think la.

No comments:

Post a Comment